Individual and Family Membership
Make your love of good, clean, fair and local food official – become a member of Slow Food Indy!
Benefits of membership include:
- Join Slow Food USA and Slow Food Indy for one membership fee
- Exclusive Slow Food membership card
- Receive Slow Food USA magazine twice a year
- Get weekly Slow Food USA emails to stay on top of global food news
- Stay in the local loop with emails from Slow Food Indy
- Attend special events such as happy hours, slow food dinners and farm tours
- Participate in educational programming like food preservation, talks and film screenings
- Receive members-only discounts on events and programs
To join, click here to complete the quick and easy online form! A portion of your membership fee will support Slow Food Indy.
Your membership will be active for one year from the date of purchase.
We’ve created these exclusive donation levels for corporate supporters that want to show their love for the Slow Food Indy mission.
All corporate donors receive these great benefits:
- Your logo with our thanks on the Slow Food Indy website
- Member discounts on ticketed events and programs (availability may be limited based on capacity)
- Social media promotion
Community Supporter – $250
When you donate $250 you are helping to fund ongoing programs like cooking and preservation classes and homesteading workshops.
Food Education Fan – $500
Donate $500 to Slow Food Indy and help subsidize the cost of educational programs that make good, clean and fair food accessible to all.
In addition to the standard benefits, donors at this level will also be featured on our blog.
Fair Food Advocate – $1000
Your gift of $1000 helps us set our sights higher – pushing for innovative speakers and new initiatives that promote the mission of Slow Food Indy.
In addition to the standard benefits, donors at this level will be featured on our blog and receive 2 free tickets to a seated dinner event featuring one of Indy’s best chefs.
Vision Builder – $5000
Donors at this amount help us build a strong foundation for Slow Food Indy. You empower us to powerfully impact the central Indiana community by strengthening its access to whole, healthy food produced by local farms.
In addition to the standard benefits, donors at this level will be featured on our blog, receive a free table at a seated dinner event and we will include a logo to recognize your gift on all event programs.